Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG{3} It's no fair, I WANT MY OWN AVATAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG{3} It's no fair, I WANT MY OWN AVATAR!

SG{3}
    I am being repressed!
    I am suck with the bloody ironclad! The majority vote won!
    These fuddy duddies are cramping my style!

If anyone, ANYONE, can think of a way that I can have my own PLEASE could you tell me, because the boat is boring, (no offence to neone I don't know and have said bit of metal as their avatar, it's lurvely really! *bats eyelashes*)
    Can I hav my own avartar?
    Pretty please with a cherry on top?

"Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

You have a high enough post count, why cant you get one?
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Scouse Gits is a collective of posters, therefore the plural.

Hey, (3), why don't you switch (1)'s Avatar yourself? He can then switch it back and then you can too and then you can descend into eternal friendly bickering.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Or you could register your own username and wait a year or make 500 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
          Scouse Gits is a collective of posters, therefore the plural.
          How many are there?

Comment

Re: SG{3} It's no fair, I WANT MY OWN AVATAR!

Originally posted by Scouse Gits
            SG{3}
            (no offence to neone I don't know and have said bit of metal as their avatar, it's lurvely really! *bats eyelashes*)
            lurvely way to capture your pronunciation in letters!
            SG1 has been hogging the login lately, you ought to just switch it on the sly... first make an icon of a burning, sinking ironclad, perhaps?
            The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
            intelligence to few.

Comment

Monsieur Le Marquis - that was NOT helpful!!!

SG{3} go to bed now!!

Guldarn it! Bloody Brat Daughters!!!!!

There will be no sinking Ironclads - the Grand Admiral would never permit it!

Caligastia - see our profile - SG[1] is me; SG(2) my friend & SG{3} my brat daughter from hell!!!!!! - only the three of us

Comment

SG{3} See what I have to put up with!
                Sorry about the spelling on the last post, it was terrible!
                Burning Iron clad is a great idea, but I think SG(2) would return the favour, (burning, sinking SG{3})
                They are evil!

I don't want to strike out on my own, it be would scary and I would either have to wait a year or spam like it was the end of the world!

No I think I will remain in the nest, though the scary world out there, may not be as deadly as inter SG relations!

Comment

SG-
                  I guess if any of you had your own login it might get mistaken for a DL and get deleted if you are all using the same computer....

Comment

I'd have some sympathy if you weren't all scousers.
                    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                      SG-
                      I guess if any of you had your own login it might get mistaken for a DL and get deleted if you are all using the same computer....
                      No, because we know about it. My wife and I post from the same <i>external</i> IP (when she posts) because we're behind a hardware firewall and DHCP server. All of our computers show the same external IP.

If someone explains their situation, and it's vaguely credible, we don't have a problem with it.

The problem may be a common email account, but that's easily fixable on this board, so if SG{1} SG{2} and SG{3} wish to escape the hive mind of the collective, and assume individual identities, we can take care of that.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits

I don't want to strike out on my own, it be would scary and I would either have to wait a year or spam like it was the end of the world!
                        Not a problem, SG{3} - I'd just keep your 11/99 registration date, so you'd have your own avatar.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

SG{3}
                          The computer thing isn't really a problem, as SG(2) has his own house, (when him and dad manage to act as separate entaties) I HAD my own computer, before my modem died a slow painful death form terminal cat attack, and the monitor just exploded having decided that the problem lay some where between the keyboard and the chair...

Oh, Great One I think you got it right, I cannot escape the collecitve, not only could I not function alone, but as they say, the proverbial resistance, IS futile...
                          *Trekkie side shows*
                          *SG{3} goes and hides under nearest rock*

PS: End is forever, THAT WAS JUST NASTY!

*goes and sobs little not so scouse tears*

Comment

Some of my best friends are scousers. Honest.

Seriously though, I do know a few people on the Wirral. They're quite nice really I suppose. And my boss is a scouser.

I'm moving as far away from Liverpool as physically possible when I go to Uni in autumn...
                            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Oh, I thought you were coming here. Guess not. I mean, the University of Western Australia is nice, but...
                              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Working...
                              X